Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP, which is a full-service employment law firm in Los Angeles, and is handling all aspects of employment law and consumer law has one of the best employment attorneys. Employment attorney practices on a wide range of employee and employer relation laws that deals with how employers must treat their employees, whether they are currently employed or are former employees and applicants.
The function of the employment attorney;
-Review company manuals, employee’s handbook and company statements of policy
– Represent the employers before Labor Commissions Boards and the Equal Employment – – Opportunity Commission and other human rights agencies.
– Assist the employers in the implementation of wage and hour laws and claims.
– Provides assistance during mediation proceedings.
– Represent employers on claims, grievance and arbitration hearings.
– Represent the employer regarding charges that are filed against the company.
– Counseling and represent employers during collective bargaining agreements with the Trade Unions.
– Provide advice and consultation on issues regarding strikes lockouts and represent it during litigation.
– Retaining employment attorneys can save a company many worries that involve labor and employment laws and decisions involving the workplace
Los Angeles Employment attorney is a good counsel for employees involved in cases like discrimination, illegal termination, sexual harassment, wage and compensation issues, deviation from contracts, harassment’s, severance packages etc.
Whether one is an employee or an employer, retaining an employment attorney can give good directions assuring the compliance with state and national laws that are designed to prevent conflicts and to protect everyone’s right.